7/11/13

1st avenue

sweater + shorts zara | bag + boots forever 21

I decided to go for a quick walk around NYC and drop by a couple of stores at Soho during my last day in New York. Strangely enough these boots are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. I walked around them the whole day (considering there were blisters on my feet from my previous outfit) and I did not feel them hurting at all. Don't even get me started on these shorts... If I could I would definitely buy all of them and live in them for the rest of my life.

5 comments :

  1. That's a cute outfit. We love your shoes!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look dear Dana! I adore your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute look!

    http://evoluerstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shoes and shorts! I love how incredibly chic this relaxed outfit is!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like how you accessorize - it is very NY

    ReplyDelete