7/8/13

s13: new york



















Here are some pictures and a vlog from my weekend trip to NYC. I've fallen in love with the city so badly that  I definitely need to come back as soon as I can. Even though I tried to visit as many places as I could, sadly, I was only able to go to Soho and Times Square. I managed to pick up a few more items from Brandy Melville and H&M for my haul which I will post around next week or so. I will also be posting more details on my outfit in a couple of days as promised! I'm currently stuck at Charlotte for the next six hours due to a delayed flight so I decided to finally post this.

photos are in no particular order

2 comments :

  1. Great post! You're making me really jealous right now, I've still never been to NYC.

    http://loveormoneyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a wonderful city, so easy to fall in love with ♥

      Delete